As a dedicated, full-time Aspen real estate professional, Carrie receives minute-to-minute updates through strategic networking with other agents; she often knows of properties before they hit the market. What this amounts to for you is a better edge on competing buyers, and a higher probability of both finding a home that matches your search criteria, and negotiating successfully for that home.
When listing your property with Carrie, you receive the benefit of open houses, featured placement on her Web site, and virtual tours through ipix.com. Coldwell Banker’s Concierge program will also help you prepare your home for sale. It is step-by-step help such as this that both makes the home-selling process a painless one, and typically generates a higher sale price for your home.
In a fast-paced market, sometimes hours make all the difference between successfully negotiating for the home you’ve been looking for, and a missed sale. Knowledge of the market–when to move on an offer, and move quickly–is key.
Carrie has been working in real estate since 1990, and with Coldwell Banker’s Aspen office since 1993. It is experience such as this that marks Carrie’s representation and delivers results. Since Carrie’s real estate beginnings in the early 1990s, she has been ranked as the #1 agent in Colorado for Coldwell Banker, ranked within the top 1% of real estate sales nationally for the past eight years, and has consistently been in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker sales internationally (President’s Elite).
Since Carrie’s real estate beginnings in the early 1990s, she has:
- Been honored as being the 7th top broker in the world for Coldwell Banker for the year 2014
- Ranked as the #1 real estate agent in Colorado for the Coldwell Banker affiliate offices
- Ranked as the #10 in the country for Coldwell Banker
- Ranked #45 in the nation for REAL Trends Top Sales Professionals & Wall Street Journal
- Also ranked within the top 1% of real estate sales nationally for the past nine years
- Consistently been a Top Producing agent for Coldwell Banker’s Aspen office
- Always been in the top 1% of Coldwell Banker sales internationally (President’s Elite)
- Held a G.R.I. designation (Graduate Realtor® Institute)
Personal Community Involvement
In recognition of her community involvement and her support of the Aspen Music Festival and School, Aspen Magazine has awarded the 2006 Real Estate Professional Philanthropic Leadership Award to Carrie Wells. View the full article (PDF).
Carrie volunteers on advisory boards for various community groups, including:
- Aspen Music Festival & School
- Aspen Community Foundation
- Aspen Country Day School
She serves as National Council member of:
- Aspen Santa Fe Ballet
Carrie also serves on the Board of Directors for:
- University of Southern California Athletics
- University of Southern California Marshall School of Business
She also serves as a member of the Corporation for the Aspen Music Festival and School.
Many of her clients are buying second homes and looking to settle with family. Carrie’s personal involvement in the community makes her an ideal person to help you locate the right neighborhood and schools for your family.